Sunday, February 14, 2010

V-Day 2010

This Valentine's Day we dined at home. Shiloh found a great recipe for Brie and Apple-Stuffed Chicken. We cooked together tonight and were quite pleased with how the chicken turned out. The only adjustment to the recipe (found here) is that we would add more brie.... but we really like cheese.


Shiloh wanted to take on dessert this year, and this is what he came up with:


one word: yum.


The best part of dinner though? The company:

Happy Valentine's Day

4 comments:

Panda said...

oh yum. i love the idea of cooking a fabulous meal together for valentines day. seriously, it's in the am and my mouth is watering for that chicken (and cheese!) :-) ...not to mention the dessert. cutest. coule. ever.

Mummy Deerest said...

I thought the best part was the unexpected visitors...

I totally had a dream about that dinner last night.

Jill said...

Sounds nice. Josey's going to make me dinner tonight. (He wasn't really prepared for the actual Valentine's Day.) I'm sure it won't be as fancy as that chicken though.

Lis Wing said...

I must say that the photography of the food is very well done! It looks delicious. Glad you had a nice Valentine's!