Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Temporary Sign-off


I wanted to give everyone a heads up: as a result of a recent event that has left me feeling a bit vulnerable, I am sorry to say that I'm going to be taking a break from the blogosphere. I hope that by Christmas I will feel ready to continue the posts (as infrequent as they may be) and my life will be an open book once again.


I look forward to reading your blogs and the fun things everyone is up to. I'll keep everyone posted on my blogger status.


3 comments:

Julie said...

We love and miss you! if you need anything we are here for you!

Panda said...

We love you too, Rachel! I think you are amazing...hope you have a good break.

Erica said...

Oh no! You will be missed! Are you okay? I am worried. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you!