Friday, June 4, 2010

sitting



With perfect posture, Harper has now mastered sitting without support. This is a milestone that she seems thrilled about. Now she can look around, reach for toys & the dog, and interact with us on a whole new level. It is so exciting to see how much she really loves growing up.



This milestone not only means a new perspective in life, the doors have now opened to a whole new realm of food she can try. We've also enjoyed getting a better view of the NECK she's developing. While we love the rolls, we won't miss cleaning them out.

Life just keeps getting better every day.

1 comment:

Paige said...

I love that her back is so straight. So cute! I want to squeeze her. I also love her delicious rolls. It's not like she's super chubby, but boy does she have ROLLS!

P.S. I'm coming home this summer so she and Alta better become best friends. Or, more likely, Alta will sit there poking Harper in the face. She's in a very pointy phase. And I love it.