Saturday, August 25, 2007

I got tagged?

I don't really know what this is, but I've been "tagged" by two people now, and both had the same questions, so I guess I'm supposed to answer them. enjoy!

Tag you're it!

4 JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. APCO Worldwide - junior associate
2. Smiles by Design - marketing director
3. JetBlue Airways - corporate communications intern
4. ICON Health & Fitness - graphic artist

4 MOVIES I CAN ALWAYS WATCH:
1. Seabiscuit
2. The Pianist
3. Count of Monte Cristo
4. Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken

4 PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1. Crystal City, VA
2. Logan, UT
3. Chicago, IL
4. New Canaan, CT

4 TV SHOWS I ENJOY:
1. Heroes!
2. The Office
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Project Runway


4 FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Pot Roast & Potatoes
2. Chinese
3. Bread
4. Sushi

4 WEBSITES I VISIT:
1. Blogs
2. PRWeek.com
3. CNN.com
4. mapquest.com


4 PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. With Shiloh
2. Connecticut
3. Hawaii
4. Shopping


4 BLOGGER BUDDIES TO TAG:
1. Megan
2. Julie
3. Shana
4. Paige


WHO TAGGED ME:
Melissa
Shana

1 comment:

Shana said...

Haha, nice. I remember watching Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken with you when we were kids.