Monday, July 9, 2007

Family Pics

Shiloh took last Thursday off, so we were able to hang out in Connecticut for another day. We took the opportunity while we were all in one place to take a Christmas card picture. Here are some individuals from the day, but you'll have to wait till December to get the full fam. (I know the suspense is torture)

Arrin & Ben

Ben & Adi

Chris

The 'Rents

Huh, I guess I didn't get any of Shiloh and I . . . sorry.

When we got home, we discovered 2 ticks on Adi. Here is the first, the second was a deer tick and too small for my camera to focus on. Hopefully she doesn't get Lyme.

3 comments:

Melissa and Nate said...

Love the family pics! You and your sister look like you could be twins! It's so fun to be with family. Great job on the four-miler...I'm afraid I'd have to walk the whole thing!!

Shana said...

Lovely. You and Arrin definitely look like sisters.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! It's been way too long since I've seen your family. When did Ben become an adult???

When is you guys last day in DC? We'll be back beginning of September and would love to see you!